2019 Annual General Meeting
The 2019 Watts Bridge Annual General Meeting was held on the 16th of November in the AAC-QLD Clubrooms. More than 80 members were in attendance. Prior to the election of the new Board of Management, two Motions on Notice were discussed and ultimately voted upon.
- It is proposed that the annual membership fee be increased from $250 to $300 effective 1st July 2020. Not Approved.
- It is proposed that the constitution be amended to allow the BoM at its sole discretion to increase the annual membership fee by the greater of CPI or $5 on an annual basis. Approved.
With those matters decided, the election of the Board of Management for 2020 took place, with the following results:
- Richard Waugh – President
- Gill Vardi – Vice President
- Peter Biddle – Secretary
- Robyn Dennis – Treasurer
- Ken Hulse – Maintenance & Infrastructure Officer.
At the conclusion of the meeting, the AAC-QLD generously provided light refreshments.
Watts Bridge Memorial Airfield
Post Office Box 98,
Watts Bridge Memorial Airfield,
801 Cressbrook-Caboonbah Rd,