Watts Bridge members are encouraged to place aviation-related advertisements right here on the Watts Website.
This is a free service for all Watts Bridge members with absolutely no charges or commissions.
Trick to force toggles all closed on page entry.
See custom CSS on Main Element.
What can be advertised as "For Sale" or "Wanted"?
Advertisements could include but not be limited to,
- Aircraft, Aircraft Kits and Aircraft Parts,
- Private and Commercial Hangar Sites and buildings,
- Air Chalet Sites and buildings,
- Aircraft Accessories,
- Instruments and Avionics,
- Accessories such as Headsets, Knee Boards and Flight Suits,
- Aviation Memorabilia,
- Model Aircraft,
- Magazines, Service Manuals and Handbooks,
- Syndicate offers for aircraft or hangarage,
- Wanted advertisements for specific items such as aircraft parts, equipment or tooling,
- Wanted advertisements for assistance or knowledge.
Are there any conditions upon placing an advertisement?
The only conditions for placing an advertisement are,
- You are a member of Watts Bridge Memorial Airfield and,
- The advertisement is private, (ie: non-commercial),
- Your name and either a phone number or an email address (or both) are provided,
- An indicative price range is included.
How do I place and aviation advertisement?
To place an aviation advertisement simply send the text and photographs to,
Murphy Rebel VH-REB STOL
- TTAF 435
- O-320 Lycoming O-320 E2D 150HP TSOH 6 non-certified full overhaul
- Prince P-Tip Carbon Fibre 74 x 42 Propeller
- Useful load 315 kg
- 230 lt fuel tanks = 8.5 hours endurance @ 95 kts @ 27 lt/hr = 810 Nm (1,500 km)
- Room to sleep in the aft fuselage
- Superb ground handling with excellent forward visibility
- Differential hydraulic braking, steerable tail wheel and wide-stance gear.
- 44″ Wide Cabin
- Dual Controls
- Icom IC-A200 with 4 way Intercom
- AH, DG, Volt/Ammeter, EGT x 4, CHT x 4, Navman Fuel Computer, Hobbs Meter
For further information,
Contact: Nick Potter
Watts Bridge Memorial Airfield
Post Office Box 98,
Watts Bridge Memorial Airfield,
801 Cressbrook-Caboonbah Rd,