Introduction, Registration, Features and Rules, Administration.
* Administrators maintain the technical functionality of the forum.
* Administrators approve the registration of members.
* Administrators can suspend or delete members who repeatedly violate the rules or intent of the forum.
* Administrators create additional forums for new topics of discussion. Members are welcome to propose the creation of new forums. Please indicate the intent of the new forum.
Moderator Team Roles
* Moderators review the forum posts to ensure the overall goodwill and intent of the forum is maintained and that the posting rules are being adherence to.
* Moderators may edit or delete forum posts as required.
* Moderators may warn, report or ban members should they repeatedly not adhere to the posting rules.
Contacting Administrators and Moderators
* Any questions regarding the technical functionality of the forum should be addressed to the Administrator Team.
* Any questions regarding member registration, bans or deletions should be addressed to the Administrator Team.
* Any questions regarding the suitability of forum content or adherence to the posting rules should be addressed to the Moderator Team.
** PLEASE NOTE **
* There is currently on unresolved technical issue which does not allow Administrators and Moderators to be contacted directly via email through the Forum. PM's to Administrators and Moderators are fully functional. Until the email issue has been resolved members are requested to use the following email addresses for Administrators and Moderators ....
Moderators : email@example.com
When the technical issue has been resolved ....
Members should contact Administrators and Moderators via the Forum for all Forum related matters.