Introduction, Registration, Features and Rules, Administration.
When registered, a forum member gains access to the Member's Only Area, and is able to post to all topics and to create new topics for discussion.
Registration is a simple process, outlined in the points below.
* Registration is limited to financial members of Watts Bridge Memorial Airfield Inc.
* Confirmation of registration by an Administrator is required. This will occur within 24 hours of registering for the forum.
* Registrants will be informed by email when their registration application has been received and also when approved.
* The Forum Username must have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 20 characters.
* The Forum Username may be the user's real name or a nickname of their choosing.
* All alphanumeric characters, space, -, +, _, [ and ] are permitted.
* A member cannot change their registered Username.
* A working email address is required for registration.
* Email address sharing for different forum members is not permitted.
* A member can change their Email Address.
Note that when a member changes their Email Address an Administrator is required to reconfirm the registration of the member. The member will not be able to login until reconfirmation of registration has occurred, usually within 24 hours.
* The password requires a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 100 characters.
* A member can change their Password.
* The use of an Avatar is enabled.
* Minimum avatar dimensions (width x height) are 20px x 20px.
* Maximum avatar dimensions (width x height) are 90px x 90px.
* Maximum avatar file size is 16348 bytes.
* Maximum signature length is 255 characaters.
* Smilies, [img], [url], and BBCode Tags are enabled.
* Maximum image dimensions (width x height) are 960px x 200px.
* Maximum number of links is 2 links. EG: yourwebsite.com.au and facebook.com/yourfacebook
* Signatures are not be used for any commercial or advertising purposes.