Introduction, Registration, Features and Rules, Administration.
* Subscribing to Forums and Topics is enabled.
* Private messaging between members is enabled.
* Smilies are enabled within posts.
* BBCodes are enabled within posts. BBCode information can be found here
* The use of attachments within posts and private messages is permitted.
Maximum attachment file size is 1Mbyte.
Maximum number of attachments per post is 5 files.
Maximum number of attachments per private message is 1 file.
Document File Types: doc, docx, pdf, ppt, rtf, xls, xlsx are permitted.
Archive File Types: 7z, rar, zip are permitted.
Image File Types: gif, jpeg, jpg, png are permitted.
Image attachments less than 960px (W) x 960px (H) will be displayed in-line.
Image attachments greater than 960px (W) x 960px (H) will be displayed as a clickable text link.
Members are requested to keep attachments to the smallest practical file size and image resolution.
Forum Posting Rules
* Posts should be directly related to Watts Bridge matters such as airfield activities, corporate governance, the airfield's future and the like.
* Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Members are asked to read the forum description and the "sticky" Welcome Post before creating a new topic or posting to existing topics.
* Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!"
* Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
* Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
* Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc.
* The Forum is not to be used for any commercial or advertising purposes.
* Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If a member notices an issue which they believe is not within the spirit or rules of the forum they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team for consideration. Please use the “Post Report” feature to report posts.